Problems of hair loss are very common these days, and so is the use of Rogaine. Rogaine, also known as minoxidil, is used on the scalp to regrow hair. The exact way that how it works is not known. However, it is believed that it dilates the blood vessels in the scalp, which may help hair follicle function thereby, stimulating the hair growth.
Things to be careful about while using Rogaine:
- If your scalp is damaged or sunburned, avoid using minoxidil 2% or even 5%, because it will allow more of the medication to be absorbed by your body, which could be dangerous.
- Rogaine is meant to be used on scalp only, do not apply it on any other part of your body.
- While you are using Rogaine for hair fall control, do not take any other medication for the purpose unless otherwise directed by your doctor.
- You may not be aware of this but even hair loss has its types. When using Rogaine foam or its derivatives, it is important to check the medicine label carefully to make sure that it treats your specific hair loss type. If you are not sure, it is highly advisable to see a doctor first.
- Use Rogaine formula that is specifically made for your gender. For example, minoxidil 5% has lower alcohol content and can be ineffective on women hair.
- If you have any other health problem, say heart disease or migraines, please make sure to consult your doctor before using this.
- While Rogaine’s effects on pregnancy are not known, but if you are breastfeeding mom, DO NOT USE it without pediatrician’s advice.
Make sure you keep these things in mind.
Minoxidil pills are viewed as a successful type of pattern baldness treatment. Many people can affirm how compelling these pills are with regards to halting pattern baldness. There is a hypothesis that Minoxidil 5% can stop baldness by keeping the generation of DHT, which is said to be the essential segment in baldness.
Minoxidil pills are a viable approach to stop balding, yet it doesn’t advance the development of new hair. Minoxidil for Women chips away at the hair that despite everything you have by slowing down the hair development process and keeps it from tumbling off. Just like your skin, your hair has characteristic procedure of birth and re-birth. Minoxidil 2% which is widely used by people keeps your hair in its resting stage and hence helps in successfully keeping your hair on your head.
Minoxidil available in Minoxidil Foam form doesn’t however help you re-develop your hair. Its essential leverage is the way it keeps up the hair that you as of now have, diminishing the level of consistent baldness that you are suffering from. Minoxidil works, a considerable measure of studies have demonstrated it and many individuals have affirmed of its positive working. Be that as it may, much the same as a balding arrangement sold in the business sector, Rogaine Foam ought to be utilized sparingly and simply after you have counselled your specialist about it as it may have some negative effects that might not be good for you in the long run.
Hair loss is one of the most common problems found in both men and women across the world. It can be caused by prolonged diseases, long-term treatment therapies, lack of proper diet, stress, unhealthy lifestyle, etc. If you are finding bald patches or regular thinning and fall of hair, then there are many ways to cope up with your hair loss. To begin with, you can change your hair style, maybe go for a bald look or use wigs, etc, but it is always advisable to go for the treatment offering a solution. Talk to your doctor, go for some medical check-ups and explore the finest solution available.
Join Support Groups
Of course, sudden or gradual hair loss may deteriorate your overall looks, and as a bargain, you will lose your self-esteem; however, if you take proactive actions and discuss your problem with your social group, then you will be able to find the most suitable solution easily.
You can refer to the online and offline magazines, join online medical forums (support groups), chat with the people who are also suffering with the same problem; it will not only improve your knowledge, but also spread awareness amongst the society.
There are many tests that are used for measuring hair loss in both men and women. Your doctor will take samples for a scalp biopsy, if needed. It is highly important to know about the disease and its symptoms, if any. Your doctor may take your blood for other tests in order to identify the exact cause of the problem.
However, if the condition is getting very severe, then you can talk to your doctor and go for over-the-counter hair care products that promise to stop hair loss and improves the hair growth. One such product is Minoxidil 5% and Minoxidil 2% scalp solution; it is good for preventing hair loss problem. Both men and women can use it as per the recommendation of their doctor. No doubt, with this you will be able to stop your hair loss problem effectively.